3 mei|08:00-6 mei|17:00
IPACK-IMA is the fair specializing in food and non-food processing and packaging.
At the second edition within the frame of the wider project “THE INNOVATION ALLIANCE” is also slated to debut: five synergic exhibitions offering a top-level, rich, comprehensive product and service display to attract an increasing number of international buyers and best develop both exhibitors’ and visitors’ business.
Subscribe to our newsletter here to keep being updated about the latest news of IPACK-IMA.
The partnership between Italy’s most important exhibition organizer and the main trade association in the industry of packaging machines has a strong strategic value and marks the beginning of a phase of further development and internationalization for the exhibition.
The show also leverages UCIMA’s international relation network as well as the planning and operational support provided by its member companies, giving rise to an event in line with the expectations of international clients.
The exhibition sectors present to IPACK-IMA 2022:
- Machines for primary packaging
- Machines for secondary packaging
- Machines for transport packaging, end-line systems
- Labeling, coding and marking systems
- Ancillary equipment for packaging
- Packaging production
- Package printing
- Primary and secondary packaging, closures, dispensers
- Transport, industrial and protective packaging
- Packaging materials
- Processing machinery
- Ancillary equipment for processing
- Processing raw materials, ingredients and additives
- Systems and equipment for material handling on processing and packaging lines
- Systems and components for automation – Robotics
- Industry services and contract packaging
- Authorities, Trade Press, Associations
For the 2022 edition, IPACK-IMA redesigns its BUSINESS COMMUNITIES, distinctive elements that represent the target markets for which the show is aimed, to offer the visitor an even more complete exhibition layout.
The eight chosen BUSINESS COMMUNITIES provide a simple and direct way of fulfilling the interests of exhibitors and visitors
Rounding out the offer of IPACK-IMA, IPACK-Mat is dedicated to premium packaging for cosmetics, fashion, food & beverage, confectionary, wine & liquor, nutraceuticals, décor, smart packaging, protective packaging for special goods and eco-packaging.
IPACK-Mat Products on show
• Containers (boxes, caskets, cases, etc.)
• Tubes, flacons, bottles, cans, dispenser systems, etc.
• Premium packaging materials and solutions (decorative paper, ribbons, decoration and coating processes, closures and seals, labels and adhesives, etc.)
• Solutions for anti-counterfeiting and antitampering (holographic foils, QR codes, special pigments, etc.)
• Packaging for traceability and e-commerce (RFID labels and sensors, NFC, etc.)
• Solutions for advanced interactivity and functionality (electronic labels, heating systems, flexible batteries, etc.)
• Biodegradable packaging (plant fiber shells, compostable cookware, etc.)
• Packaging made from recycled materials
• Solutions for eco-efficient packaging (monomaterial, reduced material consumption, LCA, etc.)
Special protective packaging
• Materials for industrial and structural packaging
• Foam and impact-resistant materials
• Technical, collapsible and reusable containers